Monday 2 January 2012

:: GoodBye 2011 , Welcome 2012 ::


Assalammualaikum ..
( jawab salam dulu .. )
Dear blogger~ 

Now I wonder .. derasnya masa berlalu .. cepat nya 2012 datang .. 
Huh .. I miss my 2011 .. :(

2011 .. I lost them already .. my special everything has gone ..
Ohh Allah .. I still need them .. but I have to accept Your destiny ..

2012 Dalam Bayangan ..

1) Form 3 .. standby PMR .. 
2) Pergi skolah dengan satu tujuan, BELAJAR ..
3) Waiting for my 2_ July ..
4) Ibu dan ayah priority aku ..
5) Sape nak celebrate aku punya 15th birthday nanti ek ?
6) Come apart with them .. I will miss you form 5 students ..
7) Selamat bernikah abang , with his beloved fiancee .. Insya-Allah ..
8) Meet by chance >> 28 Januari dan 15 Februari ..
9) Peaceful life without Brother Yan ..
10) Make peace with my sis ..
11) Sembuhlah aku secepatnya .. grrr ..
12) Prove my promise towards everybody ..
13) AiMiZuPi3, be together until forever !
14) First love, Last love, Puppy love ? arghh! **Ignore~
15) Work Hard, Study Smart ! Laii laii laii~
16) Muslimah solehah sejati hingga akhir hayat ..
17) Don't disturb people's happiness , calmness , life ..
18) Let bygones be bygones ..
19) "Smart Happy" ..
20) fixie and i-pad > get them by own ..


Hope this year will be better then last year..
Please pray for me .. :')


Wasalam ..




















-OUT-

No comments:

Like Sini !

Please Comments Here